As we look back and evaluate our progress since the launch of the HookLogic Digest this summer, we recognize that we’ve gained so many new readers! We would like to take this opportunity to say Thank You for subscribing, and give you a chance to check out the five most popular stories from 2012.
- TravelAds Featured on Hotel Impossible: Hotel “fixer” Anthony Melchiorrias travels to Music City to rescue The Fiddler’s Inn in a recent episode of the Travel Channel’s Hotel Impossible. In Anthony’s bag of tricks is HookLogic’s TravelAds product on Expedia.com. (Watch video)
- Advertising Doesn’t Have To Be Creepy: An ambitious e-privacy directive recently went into effect in Europe which requires all marketers and websites operating in any EU country to obtain consent from users before dropping tracking code onto their Web browsers. This has advertisers across the globe in a tizzy because they rely on cookies and similar tracking technologies to make online experiences more personal, relevant and, unfortunately, creepy.
- CallSource Joins Forces with HookLogic: HookLogic’s Lead2Show platform will integrate CallSource’s call tracking data, enhancing the conversion of leads to showroom visits. The integration will allow dealers to reanimate leads that show offline buying behaviors. Lead2Show dealers experience a closing rate as high as 47 percent. (Read press release).
- Pioneering New Revenue Streams: After you are done pioneering new ways of selling online, stealing market share, and building your brand, how do you continue to innovate in ecommerce? Find out how this panel of some of the sharpest minds in e-tail stay on the cutting edge. Read the blog post for some key takeaways from the discussion. (Read article).
- Back to School Tip Sheet: Online back-to-school shoppers spend 40% more than those who only shop in stores. Advertisers, check out these tips on how to find, follow, and convert these busy shoppers….
Not on the HookLogic Digest distribution list? Click here to sign-up.